Leading estate agent Stafford Johnson is proud to have been awarded exclusive Membership of the prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents for Worthing.
The Guild is a nationwide network of approaching 800 leading estate agents, all dedicated to maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and customer service. Guild Membership is traditionally only granted to one agent in a given area.
This appointment means that Stafford Johnson has been judged to have met or exceeded The Guild’s exacting Membership criteria, and in recognition of this achievement has been selected as its representative in Worthing, Goring by Sea & Ferring.
As part of The Guild Membership, Stafford Johnson has access to innovative marketing to promote their sellers’ properties to the highest standard. They also have access to the widest possible pool of buyers – not just in Worthing but across the whole of the UK including the lucrative London market, where its properties are marketed through The Guild’s head office in Park Lane.
“Being chosen to represent The Guild is a great honour,” says Director, Ian Johnson. “The awarding of this membership is a tribute to all the hard work we have invested into building our reputation for exceptional service, and underlines our position as the leading estate agent in the area.”
Speaking on behalf of The Guild, CEO Marcus Whewell says: “We are delighted to have Stafford Johnson Guild as our representatives in Worthing. Their expertise and outstanding service mean that they will be an important and valued asset to our national network.”
With all these advantages, Stafford Johnson is keen to develop the services it offers its clients. “Estate agency is all about people,” says Director, Neil Stafford, “which is why we remain committed to the principles of good old-fashioned, honest, personal service and this has always been our trademark.”
Expert market knowledge and the traditional customer service you expect from a leading local estate agent, combined with unrivalled nationwide marketing power, means that Stafford Johnson and The Guild make a powerful and successful combination.
The Guild makes available to its members a unique portfolio of marketing services, including:
- An exclusive six weekly Property Magazine, distributed regionally throughout The Guild network.
- A range of high quality, full-colour leaflets, brochures and other sales materials
- Internet marketing to a worldwide audience via The Guild’s own highly rated property website, www.guildproperty.co.uk and syndicating the members’ properties to over 4000 collaborating members’ websites.
- A countrywide referral network, linking Guild Members together with hundreds of other agents across the country and generating thousands of enquiries every year.
- Guild Intelligence: up-to-date local market information to drive its sales and marketing activities
- Direct, high profile access to the important and lucrative international and investment market through The Guild’s National Property Centre, located in London’s world-renowned Park Lane.